Major General Jeffrey Schloesser is the Commander of the 101st Airborne Division out of Fort Campbell, Kentucky. The division has several units currently deployed in Iraq and other units preparing to deploy to Afghanistan in the near future.
Host Ken Horn and Co-Host Chaplain Scott McChrystal interview General Schloesser about:
• What is done to "battle proof" soldiers
• How families are prepared for deployments
• "Family Readiness Groups."
• Meeting the challenges of reintegrating soldiers with families following deployment
• The value of chaplains
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and what is being done to help those suffering with it